The content has not the correct size

Apr 23, 2009 at 5:51 PM
Edited Apr 23, 2009 at 5:52 PM
Hi,

Is there any way to force the control in ContentControl3D.Content take all available space in the ContentControl3D ?

I've a part of my application is a control host, so I'd like change between hosted controls with a 3D animation. But although the ContentControl3D takes all the space possible... its content doesn't do it.

Besides, the content appears taller than the ContentControl3D and the tabs header appears cut.

Cheers.
Coordinator
Apr 23, 2009 at 10:41 PM
You can assign a new PerspectiveCamera to the CameraPrototype property, and configure that camera so that the content of the CC3D appears to occupy the available space.  You will also need to supply a CameraZoomDestination value that moves the camera far enough away (on the Z axis) so that the rotation can be clearly seen. 

Another approach is to apply a ScaleTransform, as demonstrated in one of the Thriple discussion threads.
Feb 22, 2012 at 10:32 AM

hi 

can you plz tell me how can i configure the camera so that the contentof the cc3d occupy available space???

Jan 28, 2013 at 11:01 AM

It it a late reply, but in case others may find it helpful:

To maximize the view, you can adjust the field of view of the perspective camera (things get smaller with larger field of view), and make sure your camera is far enough as Josh pointed.

Feb 15, 2013 at 11:42 AM
As i see it there is some kind of max size of the content of the ContentControl3D ? Content can't be in wide-format?! Please fix that...